- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Forever Body Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon stevia sweetener*
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
- Combine the rolled oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and stevia in a lidded container. Stir to combine.
- Pour the plant-based milk over the oatmeal mixture. Stir to combine. Place the lid on the container and refrigerate for at least two hours, up to overnight.
- Before serving, place the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut flakes and chopped pecans. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the coconut and pecans are toasted.
- Pour the overnight oats into a serving container. Top with toasted coconut flakes and pecan pieces and cacao nibs.
* Use sweetener of your choice and add more or less, depending on your preference for sweetness