Vegan Cinnamon Popcorn Snack
- 1 bag Pop-Secret Kettle Corn, popped
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup almond slivers
- ¼ cup pistachios, shells removed
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, agave, or honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- Heat your oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pop the popcorn according to directions on the box.
- In a large bowl combine the popped popcorn, cashews, hemp seeds, almond slivers, and pistachios. Stir to combine.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the syrup and coconut oil. Heat for 20 seconds or so, until the oil is melted. Add the spices and stir to combine.
- Pour the cinnamon oil mixture over the popcorn/nut mixture. Stir until all the ingredients are well coated.
- Pour coated popcorn mixture on your prepared pan, spreading it across the entire pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once, about half-way through.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the dried cranberries. Set aside to cool.
- Break into pieces and serve warm. Store in an airtight container or bag.