If you’ve ever thought a vegan diet is just too difficult to take on, you’ll want to listen in and learn about the Accessible Approachable Vegan Diet with Jackie Sobon. We talk about her new cookbook that shares over 100 easy, do-able vegan recipes. If you’re considering a vegan diet and looking for more resources, check out my Three Kinds of Vegan post or this interview with on Plant-Based Living with Sharon Palmer.
Jackie Sobon recently released her book Vegan Bowl Attack and shares about what inspired her to write her book. She shares how her book is more geared toward
Here are some of my favorite quotes from today’s interview with Jackie:
I see my blog as really fun and creative food that is most importantly vegan and accessible and approachable. — Jacki Sobon #namelymarly
I’m very much into tasty food. — Jackie Sobon #namelymarly
Mostly I just want to make fun, approachable, vegan food. — Jackie Sobon #namelymarly
What I find inspiring is awesome people doing great things. — Jackie Sobon #namelymarly
Our goal at Namely Marly is to provide you with inspiring resources to take on a vegetarian, vegan, plant-based, and inspired, energetic life. We hope today’s interview about Accessible Approachable Vegan Diet with Jackie Sobon has been helpful and informative.
Go be your best you!
Featured Content – Accessible Approachable Vegan Diet
Here are some of the highlights of my discussion with Jackie, where we discuss:
- Jackie talks about how her parents selected her name
- We talk about her website, Vegan Yack Attack, and how that started
- Jackie shares about the style of veganism that she embraces for her site and her book
- We talk about using vegan faux meats
- Jackie talks about her low-key approach to her vegan diet
- She talks about the reason why she went vegan
- We talk about the transition that people go through in switching to a vegan diet
- Jackie talks about her book and how it gets right to the point of sharing awesome recipes
- We talk about Vegan Biscuit Nachos!
- Jackie shares how this book will appeal to vegans and non-vegans alike
This Accessible Approachable Vegan Diet episode includes references to some resources you might find interesting. Here they are:
- Check out the site Vegan Yack Attack
- Read Jackie’s book, Vegan Bowl Attack
- Jackie mentions the book The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions and the book Vegan for Her
- Related post: Listen to Jasmin Singer on the Namely Marly Podcast talking about finding herself through veganism, juicing, and love.
- Jackie mentions Coconut Vinegar
- Jackie talks about the group Bonobo
- Related Post: Ten Ways to be Vegan
- Related Post: What Kind of Vegan Are You?
- Give a shout-out to Jackie and connect via Twitter and Instagram
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Namely Marly Podcast episodes, recipes, and thoughts on living an inspired life by subscribing to the Namely Marly newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
- Check out the other Namely Marly Podcast episodes.
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Namely Marly Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find the Namely Marly podcast too!
That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!