It’s a goal to find joy in the holiday seasons and now I’ve found a new way to do just that. One of my favorite sites, Finding Vegan has published some favorite holiday recipes from some of their regular, delicious contributors. So join me in Finding Joy with Finding Vegan Holiday Recipes by checking out these delicious holiday bites!
Do you ever hear yourself say, “being a vegan is just too HARD during the holiday season!”? I mean, it can seam kind of true. People at the office bring in their cheesy cheese balls and they’re buttery milk chocolate coated peanut butter balls and you’re left leaning in to the nearest cubicle wall – not part of the festivities but wanting to be. Well, here’s your chance to join the fun. Check out these awesome vegan holiday recipes recently featured by Finding Vegan and you’ll find yourself in the thick of the fun holiday parties. In fact, you might even be the life of the party as people seek you out to say, “THIS is vegan?”
All I can say is, Smile and waive, my friends, smile and waive.
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!..
1. Kathy Patalsky, of HealthyHappyLife and founder on Finding Vegan is sharing:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
2. Rachael Renee of RawHighLife is sharing:
- Amazing raw vegan cinnamon rolls PERFECT for holiday brunch!
*photo credit: RawHighLife
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
6. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
photo credit: Danielle Levy
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
19. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
20. Christina of TheBeautifulBalance is sharing:
* Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
* Maple Apple Scones
* Pear & Raspberry Frangipane Tart
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora’s Table
28. Michelle of Healthier Steps is sharing:
* Vegan Broccoli and Rice Casserole
* Sweet Potato Souffle
* Jamaican Pumpkin Soup
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
29. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
30. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
31. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
*photo credit: NamelyMarly
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter.