Today I’m trying something a little new. My Goal is to share with you some of my favorite things that I’ve been using. I’ll leave the link in the show notes below so you can check them out for yourself too. This month in March Favorites, we’re talking about Chai, Withings, Books, and More!
March went by like a blur! But that doesn’t mean I didn’t have time to try out some new stuff. I’m always on the hunt for new teas, health gadgets, and more, and I’m happy to share them with you too!
March was a busy month and it included the opportunity to do my civic duty and vote. In fact, it was extra exciting because this was Adee’s first time to vote. We all went together as a family. So fun!
Travel: Shawn and I went to visit his parents in Phoenix last month. And I will be leaving this week to attend the International Association of Culinary Professionals conference in Los Angeles so I’m nervous excited about that!
I’ll share more about that soon, but today is all about the Chai Tea, finding ways to stay active every day, finding tools like my stylish Withings watch to help me track my activity, shows I’ve watched, books I’ve read, and what you can expect next week on the Namely Marly Podcast!
Featured Content – NMP March Favorites
In today’s episode you’ll learn about:
- My criteria for a good chai tea
- My two favorite chai teas, one of which is caffeine free
- My favorite and stylish way to track daily activity and sleep
- Speaking of sleep, I have a new morning trick to get better sleep each night
- What I’ve been reading in March
- What I’ve been watching in March
- What’s coming up next week on the podcast
NMP Show Notes:
- Harney & Sons Chai Tea
- Celestial Seasonings Mountain Chai Tea. I buy this at Target where I can usually find both the decaf and caffeinated versions.
- Lush’s Tea Tree Water Facial Toner
- Check out my Withings Activé Watch that tracks both my steps and my sleep…and tells the time too!*
- The Rich Roll Podcast interview featuring Shawn Stevenson talking about sleep. If you want to hear him talking about cortisol and its impact on sleep, fast forward to around 0:50
- West Elm Honey Comb Mercury Pumpkin Spice scented candle
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- The American Plate: A Culinary History in 100 Bites by Elizabeth O’Connell, PhD
- Next week I’ll be sharing my interview with Ella Magers of Sexy Fit Vegan
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Namely Marly Podcast episodes, recipes, and thoughts on living an inspired life by subscribing to the Namely Marly newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
- Check out the other Namely Marly Podcast episodes.
- Affiliate links are denoted with an asterisk above. We choose affiliates based on products and/or services that provide high value to our readers. These affiliates come at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Namely Marly!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Namely Marly Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find the Namely Marly podcast too!
That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!
Health + Happiness to you!