This Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Recipe gives an excuse to eat the very best party of cookies — the dough! Roll this eggless cookie dough recipe into balls then roll in chocolate chips! There are many great ways to serve Eggless Peanut Butter Cookie Dough! This Raw Cookie Dough recipe is perfect for movie night or easy party foods!
Parties can be so much fun. Don’t you think? I love having friends or family over, sharing laughs over the perfect music playing softly in the background. And I love knowing that my guests are experiencing delicious food.
But there have been times when I’ve toiled over the food so much throughout the day that by the time the party comes, I’m too tired to really enjoy it.
That’s why I’ve created some go-to party foods like this Egg Free Cookie Dough that makes parties easy.
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough
It’s so easy to make this no bake cookie dough recipe. Why? Because it’s not being baked, you don’t have to worry about all the bothersome steps taken for a regular cookie recipe, like creaming the butter and sugar together.
Because this recipe is made without eggs, there is little concern with contamination from eating raw eggs. However, some have raised concerns about contamination from eating raw flour.
As you can see in the post above, the chances of getting sick from eating raw flour are minimal. However, if you’re concerned, I like this tip from Cooking Light on baking flour to make it safer to eat.
Personally? I take my chances and eat raw vegan cookie dough. I haven’t had any issues yet!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Here are the ingredients for this easy cookie dough recipe: all-purpose flour, peanut butter, softened vegan butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, plant-based milk, ground flax seeds, and vanilla.
Of course, I also recommend adding dairy-free chocolate chips as well.
There aren’t any complicated steps to make cookie dough. Simply combine everything in a bowl and stir together until smooth.
How to Eat Edible Cookie Dough
There are many ways to serve this homemade edible cookie dough, including the following:
- Add chocolate chips and roll into balls. Keep the dough balls refrigerated and serve on a tray
- Grab a couple of spoons and eat the easy cookie dough recipe straight from the bowl!
- Add bits of this edible raw cookie dough to your favorite vegan ice cream or even some Banana NIce Cream
- Roll the raw cookie dough recipe into balls and maybe even coat it in chocolate and then freeze them for a delicious frozen cookie dough ball treats!
Whatever you do, be sure not to bake easy edible cookie dough recipes. It’s not made for baking — for example, there’s no baking powder or baking soda!
What I’ve learned about planning parties is to serve as many “prepare ahead of time” dishes as possible. This one is high on my list because you can prepare it several days in advance. And that’s where these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites come in really handy!
Love Vegan Peanut Butter Recipes?
If you love this edible peanut butter cookie dough recipe, and you want more vegan peanut butter recipes, be sure to check these out:
- These are the BEST Vegan Peanut Butter Balls of all time!
- Try this Vegan Peanut Butter Overnight Oats for breakfast or dessert!
- Everyone loves this Chunky Monkey Cake made with bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate!
- Of course, if you want baked cookies, this Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is divine!
I hope you love this recipe as we do! Have you tried it? Be sure and leave a comment and a rating of this recipe below and then take a quick photo and share it with me using #namelymarly on Instagram. I love seeing your creations!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- Pour all the ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Stir together until all the ingredients are combined.
- Serve in bowls with a spoon, or roll into balls and roll the balls in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate uneaten cookie dough in a covered bowl for up to 7 days in the fridge or up to 2 months in the freezer.