This Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Recipe gives an excuse to eat the very best party of cookies — the dough! There are many great ways to serve Eggless Peanut Butter Cookie Dough! This Raw Cookie Dough recipe is perfect for movie night or easy party foods!
Parties can be so much fun. Don’t you think? I love having friends or family over, sharing laughs over the perfect music playing softly in the background. And I love knowing that my guests are experiencing delicious food.
But there have been times when I’ve toiled over the food so much throughout the day that by the time the party comes, I’m too tired to really enjoy it.
That’s why I’ve created some go-to party foods like this Egg Free Cookie Dough peanut butter recipe that makes parties easy.
How to Make Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
It’s so easy to make this no bake peanut butter cookie dough recipe. Why? Because you don’t bake pb cookie dough. That means you don’t have to worry about all the bothersome steps taken for a regular cookie recipe, like creaming the butter and sugar together.
Refrigerate uneaten cookie dough in a covered bowl for up to 7 days in the fridge or up to 2 months in the freezer.
So, if you’re wondering how to make peanut butter cookie dough from scratch, here’s how you do it. Combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl. Stir it all together until all it’s all combined. You can serve it as is, or add chocolate chips to the batter. Serve in bowls with a spoon, or roll into balls and roll the balls in chocolate chips.
Because this recipe is made without eggs, there is little concern with contamination from eating raw eggs. However, some have raised concerns about contamination from eating raw flour.
As you can see in the post above, the chances of getting sick from eating raw flour are minimal. However, if you’re concerned, I like this tip from Cooking Light on baking flour to make it safer to eat.
Personally? I take my chances and eat raw vegan cookie dough. I haven’t had any issues yet!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Edible Cookie Dough
Here are the ingredients for this easy cookie dough recipe: all-purpose flour, peanut butter, softened vegan butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, plant-based milk, ground flax seeds, and vanilla.
Of course, I also recommend adding dairy-free chocolate chips as well.
There aren’t any complicated steps to make peanut butter cookie batter. Simply combine everything in a bowl and stir together until smooth.
How to Eat Edible Cookie Dough
There are many ways to serve this homemade edible cookie dough peanut butter infused by including the following:
- Add chocolate chips to the eggless cookie dough batter and roll into balls. Keep the dough balls refrigerated and serve on a tray
- Grab a couple of spoons and eat the easy cookie dough recipe straight from the bowl!
- Add bits of this edible raw cookie dough to your favorite vegan ice cream or even some Banana Nice Cream
- Roll the raw cookie dough recipe into small balls and maybe even coat it in chocolate and then freeze them for delicious bite-size frozen peanut butter cookie dough balls treats!
- Add bits of the cookie dough to your favorite vegan ice cream to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
- Add 1/2 cup cocoa powder to make chocolate peanut butter cookie dough.
Whatever you do, be sure not to bake easy edible cookie dough recipes. It’s not made for baking — for example, there’s no baking powder or baking soda!
Single Serve Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
If you want edible peanut butter cookie dough single serving, here’s how you go about making that:
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/3 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of vegan butter (softened), 1/3 cup powdered sugar, and 2 teaspoons of ground flax seed. Stir this all together. Serve as is or add 2 – 3 tablespoons of dairy free chocolate chips!
You can also look at this recipe as chocolate chip cookie dough peanut butter infused!
What I’ve learned about planning parties is to serve as many “prepare ahead of time” dishes as possible. This one is high on my list because you can prepare it several days in advance. And that’s where these no egg Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites come in really handy!
Love Vegan Peanut Butter Recipes?
If you love this easy peanut butter cookie dough recipe, and you want more vegan peanut butter recipes, be sure to check these out:
- These are the BEST Vegan Peanut Butter Balls of all time!
- Try this Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats for breakfast or dessert!
- Everyone loves this Chunky Monkey Cake made with bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate!
- Of course, if you want baked cookies, this Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is divine!
I hope you love this recipe as we do! Have you tried it? Be sure and leave a comment and a rating of this recipe below and then take a quick photo and share it with me using #namelymarly on Instagram. I love seeing your creations!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- Pour all the ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Stir together until all the ingredients are combined.
- Serve in bowls with a spoon, or roll into balls and roll the balls in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate uneaten cookie dough in a covered bowl for up to 7 days in the fridge or up to 2 months in the freezer.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.