Green Tea Hibiscus Fruit Punch
This Green Tea Hibiscus Fruit Punch is easy to make and adds energy, healthiness, antioxidants, and a skip to your step every day!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 green tea bag I used Kirkland Japanese Green Tea
- 1 hibiscus herbal tea bag I used Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger
- 1 mint tea bag I used Bigelow Mint Medley
- Stevia Sweetener or Stevia Sweetener to taste
- Lemon slices and frozen fruit such as blueberries
Heat the water in a sauce pan over medium heat, until hot but not boiling.
Remove from heat and add the tea bags, allow to steep for about 5 minutes.
Remove the tea bags and allow the mixture to cool before pouring into a pitcher. Add sweetener and stir to combine. Add ice, lemon slices, and frozen fruit.
Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 37mg | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg