Easy Vegan Loaded Nachos
How about these easy Vegan Loaded Nachos for your next snack or even mealtime! These nachos are topped with savory jackfruit, vegan cheese, and much more.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4-5 cups tortilla chips
- 1½ cups vegan cheddar cheese shreds
- 1-2 cups Bulgogi Jackfruit sub veggie crumbles if needed
- ½ cup black beans from a can, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup corn frozen or from a can, drained
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup sliced pickled jalapeño
- ½ cup dairy-free sour cream
- Optional: Cilantro for garnish
Heat your oven to 375F and lightly coat a pan with vegetable cooking spray
Spread tortilla chips on the pan. Top with cheese, Bulgogi Jackfruit, black beans, and corn.
Place the pan in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted, around 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and add sliced avocado, cherry tomato slices, pickled jalapeño, and vegan sour cream. For presentation, adding a few sprigs of parsley or cilantro adds a nice finishing touch.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 108g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 1051mg | Potassium: 663mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 242mg | Iron: 4.2mg