Vegan Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Get ready for this awesome Vegan Pepperoni Pizza Dip with only 5 ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make. Throw in some crusty bread and enjoy!
- 8 oz container of vegan cream cheese softened
- 10-15 fresh oregano leaves or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 14 oz container pizza sauce
- 8 oz package of vegan Mozzarella Shreds I used Daiya Mozzarella Shreds but Follow Your Heart is great too
- 20 Vegan Pepperoni Slices I used Yves
Heat your oven to 375F.
Spread softened vegan cream cheese in the bottom of a pie pan, spreading it across the bottom to create a nice, even base layer.
Spread the oregano leaves (or sprinkle dried oregano) over the top of the vegan cream cheese.
Next, pour the pizza sauce over the top and distribute evenly across the dish. Top with shredded vegan cheese. Finally, distribute the pepperoni slices as the final layer.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Serve with bread slices, crackers, or pita. I've even spread this dip over the top of my veggie burgers to make an impromptu Veggie Burger Parmesan sandwich. Yum!
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 466mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1.2mg