Vegan BBQ Sauce
Make this homemade vegan BBQ Sauce to add some pizzazz to your summer grilling!
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- ⅓ cup molasses
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegan worcestershire sauce (see note)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onions
Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat.
Let it come to a simmer and then cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
Transfer to a lidded, glass container (like a mason jar), cover, and refrigerate. It will keep in the fridge for up 50 10 days.
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 93mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 108IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg