You can make this easy tofu feta to serve on salads, wraps, and more. Simply marinade pressed tofu in a delicious, savory sauce!
- 1 15 oz package extra firm tofu
- ½ cup vegetable broth (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mild miso paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Remove the tofu from its pacakge and press to remove excess liquid.
Make the feta brine by stirring together the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Cut the pressed tofu into small cubes. Add the tofu to the brine and let it marinate for up to 2 hours.
Store tofu feta in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 277mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 63IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg