Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing
This vegan blue cheese dressing is perfect drizzled over your favorite salads. It can even be a great dipping sauce for chopped veggies.
- ½ cup vegan mayo (or cashew cream - see link in post)
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened soy milk make sure it’s plain…not vanilla flavored
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra firm tofu , pressed to remove excess liquid
In a small bowl, combine the mayo, sour cream, miso paste, garlic powder, and vinegar. Give it a good whisk or two to incorporate all the ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If the dressing is too thick, add a tablespoon of soy milk (unsweetened plain) and stir to combine.
Crumble the tofu into the mixture and stir to combine.
Store the dressing in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg