Easy Vegan Pizzas
Hungry? Make yourself two easy vegan pizzas for a cheap, easy and yummy way to satisfy your hankering for vegan pizza!
Servings 16 slices
- 2 dairy-free pizza crusts (see notes)
- one jar pizza or marinara sauce
- one package vegan mozzarella shreds
- toppings of your choice veggie crumbles, basil, tomatoes, onion, spinach, or any vegetable!
Preheat your oven to 450°F/232°C degrees.
Take pizza crusts out of packaging and place on pizza pan or baking sheet.
Spread a layer (your preference of thickness) of pizza or marinara sauce over each crust.
Evenly add toppings of your choice over the sauce.
Sprinkle vegan mozzarella cheese over the top.
Bake both pizzas for 20 minutes, or until the crust is browned and the cheese has melted.
Take pizzas out of the oven, and let them cool slightly.
Add basil leaves, slice and serve while warm, but it's pretty good right out the fridge the next day too.
Storebought Vegan Pizza Crust Options:
- Mamma Mary's
- Molinaro's Thin Crust Pizza Kit (at Costco)
- Simple Truth Organic Pizza Crusts
- Banza Chickpea Crust
- Market Pantry Original Crust (at Target)
- Cali'flour Italian Plant-based Pizza Crust
- Rustic Crust Italian 6-Grain Pizza Crust
- Flatout Rustic White Artisan Pizza Crust
- Simply Balanced Ultra Thin Pizza Crust (at Target)
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 562mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1.8mg