Vegan Ranch Dip
This Healthy Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dip can be served with veggies or even on top of your salad and baked potatoes. It's so healthy and delicious!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup dairy-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon green onion minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley minced*
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
Pour the yogurt into your serving container
Add the minced green onion, followed by the garlic powder, minced parsley, dried dill, nutritional yeast flakes, and sea salt. Stir to combine. Add a pinch of ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
Serve with your favorite munchies, like baby carrots, cauliflower florets, broccoli florets, and even chips and crackers.
Store leftovers in the fridge.
* Substitute with ½ teaspoon dried parsley if fresh is not available
Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to add a little zing to this dip.
Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 102mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 50mg