The Best Healthy Vegan Ranch Dip Recipe is a savory dip perfect for veggies, chips, potatoes, and more. Ranch dips are made with herbs and spices combined with creamy ingredients. This vegan dip is a no mayo dip to keep it ultra healthy. Easy vegan ranch dip is made with plant-based yogurt but tips are provided for using cashews.
Do Vegans Eat Ranch?
Ranch is the number one flavor in American kitchens, and now vegans can include it in their kitchen as well.
You can serve this vegan yogurt ranch dip in a lot of different ways:
- You can serve it with veggies like baby carrots, cauliflower florets, broccoli florets, etc
- Use it as a thick, creamy dressing on your salads
- Serve it over a baked potato
- Dip potato chips in it.
- Add it to easy pasta salad for added flavor!
How to Make Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dip
Sometimes the word healthy can be code for…not that good. You get me. Right?
But not this time. Because I’ve got a secret ingredient, vegan yogurt.
Here’s the deal, I kind of pretended to like cow dairy yogurt. Because, you know, eating yogurt means you’re cool. At least according to all the yogurt commercials. And I’m all about being cool.
OK. I’m being facetious because I’m not really that cool, but who cares. It’s not really cool to eat something you don’t like. And I didn’t like cow dairy yogurt even though I tried one kind after another.
So I was skeptical about vegan yogurt, but when I finally gave it a try, I realized I had finally arrived. I liked vegan yogurt.
To make vegan ranch dip, combine plant-based plain yogurt (not sweetened) with minced green onion, garlic powder, fresh parsley, dried dill, nutritional yeast flakes, salt, and pepper.
For added tang, stir in a teaspoon or two of apple cider vinegar as well!
Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and then you’re ready to serve!
Today I’m using the Silk Dairy-free Simply Plain Yogurt. It has 11 grams of plant power protein in every serving! However, there are a number of vegan yogurts you can use. Just be sure to grab one that’s labeled “Plain”.
To make this vegan ranch dip with cashews instead of yogurt, soak 1 cup of raw cashews in a container overnight. Drain and reserve the excess water. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until very smooth. Add in reserved water if necessary.
Love Vegan Dip Recipes and Appetizers?
If you like easy vegan dip recipes and go gaga over vegan appetizers, you must try these:
- This Vegan Taco Dip is just SO GOOD!
- How about Vegan Queso Dip? It’s made with simple ingredients and lots of flavor!
- You can also try this tasty Vegan Ranch Dressing for salads!
- Serve this vegan Ranch Dip next to a batch of Vegan Baked Jalapeño Poppers. It’s perfect for dipping!
- Also, this Cauliflower Wings Recipe is great with vegan ranch too!
I shared this photo of Healthy Vegan Yogurt Ranch Dip on Instagram. You can follow me there and if you decide to make this sandwich, snap a photo and share it with me using #namelymarly on Instagram or Snapchat (I’m @namelymarly). We love seeing your photos!
Vegan Ranch Dip
- 1 cup dairy-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon green onion minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley minced*
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pour the yogurt into your serving container
- Add the minced green onion, followed by the garlic powder, minced parsley, dried dill, nutritional yeast flakes, and sea salt. Stir to combine. Add a pinch of ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve with your favorite munchies, like baby carrots, cauliflower florets, broccoli florets, and even chips and crackers.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
This was a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. See our full disclosure for more information.