Sparkling White Peach Sangria Recipe with Raspberries is perfect for a summer garden party or even a Thursday night grill out. White sangria peach flavored uses white wine instead of traditional red wine sangria. Easy peach sangria recipes are flavorful and refreshing. Substitute fresh strawberry slices in place of or in addition to raspberries for a fruit-infused white wine.
A glass of wine here and there is not only relaxing, it can be healthy in moderation as well! Now you can have an easy peach sangria wine spritzer like drink to help wind down from the day at work!
I’m not a big drinker, but I do enjoy an occasional glass of wine, but I don’t like it too sweet. On the flip side, I don’t like my wine too dry either. I’m looking for the goldilocks of drinks. That’s where this raspberry peach sangria steps in.
What You Need
You can find the full printable recipe, including ingredient quantities, below. But first, here are some explanations of ingredients and steps to help you make this recipe perfect every time.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- White wine
- Peach nectar
- Sparkling water
How to Make Peach Sangrias
If you’re wondering how to make white peach sangria recipes, you’ll be pleased to know they’re relatively easy to make. In fact, you don’t need to buy sangria at the store, this homemade peach sangria recipe is so easy!
Here are the best peach sangria ingredients: White wine, peach nectar, sweetener, sliced peaches, sparkling water, and raspberries.
Here are the steps:
- Pour a bottle of your favorite white in into a pitcher.
- Then add the peach nectar, sweetener, and sliced peaches. Place that pitcher in the fridge and let the wine seep with the peaches for an hour or two.
- Then, right before serving, add sparkling water and raspberries. Feel free to add fresh strawberry slices as an addition to or substitution for raspberries.
What is a good white wine for sangria?
You can use several different wines to make simple peach sangria recipes. Here are my favorite wines for white sangria:
- I prefer Sauvignon Blanc because it’s not overly sweet
- However, you can also make peach sangria with moscato — it’s a sweeter wine, but you can always reduce the added sweetener in your peach moscato sangria
- Riesling works very well
- Pinot Grigio is tasty in this sangria too.
I love the idea of enjoying a drink after work, or with pizza, or a salad, or whatever. I love this post answering any questions you might have about sangria!
What You’ll Love About this Summer Peach Sangria Recipe
I love making white sangria with peaches because it’s:
- Simple & Easy
- Made with fewer than 10 ingredients
But there’s also something about the combination of the white wine and the peach and the raspberry that just does something for me.
I love to serve this raspberry peach sangria mix with:
- Grilled Veggie Burgers
It’s perfect with just about any summertime meal!
More Vegan Beverage
- 1 bottle of white wine your choice
- ½ cup peach nectar
- 1-2 tablespoons stevia
- 1 peach sliced
- 1 can (2 cups) sparkling water
- ½ cup raspberries
- Pour the wine into a pitcher, followed by the peach nectar and agave. Stir and then add the peach slices and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Before serving add the sparkling water and raspberries.
(The products above contain sponsored links to products we use and recommend)
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Whatever cocktail you’re sipping on, enjoy!