Vegan Ranch Seasoning can transform your plant-based dishes into something amazing! Create your own creamy, flavorful vegan ranch seasoning in just five easy steps. No animal products needed! Get all the ingredients and directions you need to perfect your own vegan ranch seasoning.
Usually, I’m all about the plant-based sauces to make my dishes taste outstanding. But lately? I’ve been really loving this vegan ranch seasoning instead.
Because a sprinkle or two of this seasoning can add a zing of flavor that keeps me coming back for more!
Ranch Seasoning Ingredients
You can find the full printable recipe, including ingredient quantities, below. But first, here are some explanations of ingredients and steps to help you make this recipe perfect every time.
- Nooch — Adding nutritional yeast flakes (aka, nooch), gives this seasoning a cheesy flavor we all love.
- Flour — We’ll add almond flour to include some healthy fats.
- Seasoning — Be prepared to add garlic powder, onion powder (or dehydrated onions), dried dill, dried parsley, salt, and mustard powder.
- Milk — Ranch is a milk-based dressing, so it goes without saying that adding some soy milk powder makes this the best plant-based substitute. Do you HAVE to add soy milk powder? Nope, but I highly recommend it. It adds a bit of tang you can’t easily replicate. You could experiment with adding a pinch of vinegar powder.
How to Make Vegan Ranch Seasoning
- Add ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse in short bursts until smooth.
- Add the dried dill and parsley and pulse quickly leaving some of the herbs’ texture.
Why This Recipe is a Winner
- HEALTHY — Adding a sprinkle of seasoning delivers only a few calories but plenty of flavor!
- EASY — Throw ingredients in a food processor, and you’ve got enough seasoning to last for weeks,
- FAVORITE — Ranch dressing is the most popular flavor in the states. Now you can add it at will to your plant-based diet!
No, Hidden Valley ranch packets are not vegan because they’re made with dairy. However, it’s very easy to make your own ranch seasoning at home with only a few simple ingredients.
How can you use ranch seasoning packets?
You can add ranch seasoning to a variety of snacks, such as popcorn, potato chips, tortilla chips. It’s also tasty to sprinkle over soups, salads, and even french fries.
Make Ranch Dressing with Seasoning Mix
One thing I love about having this plant-based ranch seasoning on hand is that I can make individual servings of ranch dressing for impromptu salads. Here’s how I do it:
- Stir a tablespoon of vegan mayo with a tablespoon of plant-based milk in a bowl. (Feel free to substitute vegan plain yogurt).
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of seasoning mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle this dressing over salads, veggie burgers, or even use it to dip your fries in. Heavenly ranch-dipped french fries are the best!
Transfer ranch seasoning to a small mason jar and store for up to 2 weeks at room temperature or up to a month in the fridge.
Vegan Seasonings and Salads
If you love this recipe for vegan ranch seasoning, here are more seasoning mixes and dressings to try:
Dairy-Free Ranch Seasoning
- Add nutritional yeast, almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, mustard powder, and soy milk powder to a food processor and pulse in short bursts until smooth.
- Add the dried dill and parsley and pulse in short bursts to leave some of the herbs' texture.
- Transfer to small mason jar and store for up to 2 weeks at room termperature or up to a month in the fridge.
- To make individual servings of ranch dressing, add 1 tablespoon vegan mayo with 1 tablespoon plant-based milk and 1 to 2 teaspoons of seasoning mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
(The products above contain sponsored links to products we use and recommend)
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.