- 1 cup Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 flax egg (1T ground flax, 1T cornstarch, 3T water)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 - 2 tablespoons plant-based milk*
- 12 oz bag Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Heat your oven to 375F
- Cream together the coconut oil and sugars. You could use a mixer here, but the upper arm workout is great if you want to go for it.
- Add the flax egg and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Add the plant-based milk, one tablespoon at a time and stir until you have a nice cookie dough consistency.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Place rounded tablespoons of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until cookies are nice and gold around the edges.
- Remove from oven and wait for a minute before placing on a wire wrack to cool.
- Repeat these steps until you've worked your way through all the delicious dough.
* If the dough is too dry, add a tablespoon additional plant-based milk.